Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
I call green!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if there was anybody in Toronto interested in the upcoming miniatures wargame Leviathans. It's something I've been thinking about purchasing for a while now, but frankly I'm worried that once I do, I'll have no one to play with.

If I could ensure at least one game every week or two with a dedicated group or individual, the plan was to purchase the entire launch line; enough to support decent-sized games between 2-4 (or more) people.

That's right, I'm not looking for others interested in buying this game, simply playing it (though that would be awesome too). I'd be more than happy to provide the hardware, teach the game, and even host the event at my apartment (Avenue and St. Clair area) if it was convenient for everyone. Otherwise, I'd love to participate in one of the many, weekly board gaming events hosted around the city (Meeplemart, 401 Games, Dueling Grounds).

So, check the game out if you haven't already, and let me know if you're interested. Again, I live in the Avenue and St. Clair area, minutes from the UofT campus.

Also, I should mention that I'm also looking for players interested in these games as well (all of which I already own or have pre-ordered in the case of Lyssan):
Eclipse
Omen: A Reign of War
Lyssan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shillinglaw
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is what I play.
badge
Vegatable Alien is perlexed by slab of meat.
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks pretty awesome! However, I'm not close enough to TO to make it down on a regular basis (or even an irregular basis).

Good luck and if you do play, let us know how it is!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
I call green!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Honestly, it would be a must-buy for me regardless were it not for how much money I've been spending lately...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.