Subject: Messed up the order again .... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
Doh!

I can't believe I messed up the order AGAIN !

This game was played FIRST ... before everyone turned up and the three of us were sat twiddling our thumbs!

We had 20 inutes to kill, and pulled out our copy of TtD, which is currently enjoying a small resurgence in its popularity (with me, anyway)

Players: Mark, Nick, Sue

This game actually was very similar to the first time we played it as a three, last Saturday.

This time, after the set up, we all seemed to have a very similar idea of going to enclose as large an area as possible - This was because of that proving to be a winning factor last week!

My enclosed area caught a palm tree and was about 17, Mark's also took in a tree and was about 14, Sue's was somewhere around 11 or 12.

Tactics varied after that: I went for Caravan Majority in three colours; my thinking was that with the other two colours split, it would give me a nice advantage.

Oasis tiles were quite hard to find, with two trees out of the game, but Mark's tactic of collecting as many Oasis markers as he could seemed to be paying off.

Sue was taking a lot of the water holes, but unfortunately got one or two caravans blocked in.

With the last turn, Mark managed to overcome Sue's majority in the Pink caravan department, and while I got three of the colours, Mark claimed both the other two - making my plan not as solid as it was before!

Final Scores:

Mark - 91
Nick - 82
Sue - 44

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.