Lee Brimmicombe-Wood
United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been an odd month. I was away on vacation for half of it, and when I returned I found the pre-orders on the game had hardly moved. Ho hum.

However, I am very much now in production mode and my aim is to have the files ready for sending to the printers in early January. The last tasks in the queue of stuff to be done. The only substantive design task remaining has been to validate the combat values for the Downfall scenario. I have done this the same way I did the Berlin scenario, by totalling the kills for each nightfighter Gruppen in the battle. The values have been surprising and will result in a little re-rating of units; generally depressing the quality of the late-war Gruppen. However, looking at the low historical kill rates this is not a bad thing.

Other than that I am about to begin working my way through the final art for the game: first the final counters, then starting work on the rulebook layout. I shall probably be posting a draft rulebook online in December for folks to look at. The maps are close to done. However, I want to look at a new logo for the cover and components.

There's a lot to get done before Xmas, that's for sure...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Fiett
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pilotofficerprune wrote:
I shall probably be posting a draft rulebook online in December for folks to look at.

Good news indeed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.