Subject: HKSW 6/11/2011 Meeting (Sunday at Rooms 313/315 KITEC) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Event proposal for the coming meeting

WE SHALL HOLD ONE OF OUR MEETING ON SUNDAY IN NOVEMBER (6/11/2011) at rooms 313/315 KITEC , 3/F KITEC (THE ROOM NEXT TO MENU BUFFET) from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

For indication, we have the following games hosted (subject to amendment and cancellation by the organisers):

(A) Board Wargame

(B) Miniatures Wargames
(1) 15mm DBA/DBMM/DBR (organiser: Lawrence Ho)
Participants: Lawrence Ho, ?
I am looking for players to play DBA/DBR/DBMM game and will participate in one of the Hordes of The Things game organised by Jeff.

(2) Hordes of The Things (organiser: Jeff Herbert)
Jeff will be giving a HOTT game for 6 players as a warm up for the competition, . As the game is quite quick he can probably run it 3 times. Let him know if you are interested. It is best if each group bring a second game for 3 hours play
Participants: Frankie Li,

(3) 15mm 400AP DBMM Giped vs Middle Imperial Roman (organiser: Christopher Chu)
Participants: Philip Ngo, Christopher Chu

(4) 15mm 400AP DBMM Hunnics vs Patrician Roman (organiser: James Cheung)
Participants: James Cheung, Herbert Wong

Note: We also have other board and miniature wargames events organised by other members.

The following members/friends are coming:
8 members: Lawrence Ho, Andrzej Cierpicki, Jeff Herbert, Frankie Li, Christopher Chu, James Cheung, Philip Ngo, Herbert Wong
visitor:

TRAVELLING INFORMATION
KITEC Centre, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
I would suggest you to go to the Mass Transit Railway (MTR) Station. Then travel by MTR to Kowloon Bay Station (about 40 minutes). Then you can either go there by the Shuttle Bus at Telford Plaza 2 (next to Kowloon Bay MTR Station) or travel by taxi (should be less than HK$40, about 10 minutes by taxi, about 15 minutes by shuttle bus, excluding the time waiting for the shuttle bus which is free of charge). The transportation information of HITEC can also be> found on its website: http://www.kitec.com.hk/eng/info_transport.html
Of course, you can travel by taxi directly. The venue itself is available on 12:30 but we usually arrive at 1:00 to 1:30.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

WE SHALL HOLD ONE OF OUR MEETING ON SUNDAY IN NOVEMBER (6/11/2011) at rooms 313/315 KITEC , 3/F KITEC (THE ROOM NEXT TO MENU BUFFET) from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

For indication, we have the following games hosted (subject to amendment and cancellation by the organisers):

(A) Board Wargame

(B) Miniatures Wargames
(1) 15mm DBR (organiser: Paul Garnham)
Participants: Lawrence Ho, Paul Garnham
We shall participate in one of the Hordes of The Things game organised by Jeff and play DBR as second game.
I shall bring along 350AP Ming Chinese and 350AP Samurai, the matt and some terrains. Paul will also bring along two 350AP Western Renaissance armies.
Game start at 12:30 p.m.

(2) Hordes of The Things (organiser: Jeff Herbert)
Jeff will be giving a HOTT game for 6 players as a warm up for the competition, . As the game is quite quick he can probably run it 3 times. Let him know if you are interested. It is best if each group bring a second game for 3 hours play

(3) 15mm 400AP DBMM Giped vs Middle Imperial Roman (organiser: Christopher Chu)

(4) 15mm 400AP DBMM Hunnics vs Patrician Roman (organiser: James Cheung)

(5) 15mm DBA Induction Game (organiser: Lawrence Ho)
Participants: Martin Chu, Flying Dragon
I shall provide the two armies Hunnics and Patrician Roman for the induction DBA game. Should other members want to join this induction session, please let me know so that I can bring along additional armies. Paul Garnham and Lawrence Ho will be the tutors.

Note: We also have other board and miniature wargames events organised by other members.

10 members: Lawrence Ho, Andrzej Cierpicki, Jeff Herbert, Frankie Li, Christopher Chu, James Cheung, Philip Ngo, Herbert Wong, Paul Garnham, Martin Chu, Angus Lee
1 visitor: Flying Dragon who will join HKSW this time.

TRAVELLING INFORMATION
I would suggest you to go to the Mass Transit Railway (MTR) Station. Then travel by MTR to Kowloon Bay Station (about 40 minutes). Then you can either go there by the Shuttle Bus at Telford Plaza 2 (next to Kowloon Bay MTR Station) or travel by taxi (should be less than HK$40, about 10 minutes by taxi, about 15 minutes by shuttle bus, excluding the time waiting for the shuttle bus which is free of charge). The transportation information of HITEC can also be> found on its website: http://www.kitec.com.hk/eng/info_transport.html
Of course, you can travel by taxi directly. The venue itself is available on 12:30 but we usually arrive at 1:00 to 1:30.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

(A) Board Wargame

(B) Miniatures Wargames
(a) Events organised by Lawrence Ho and others open for participation
15mm DBR (organiser: Paul Garnham) (1 double tables jointly used with DBA induction game)
Participants: Lawrence Ho, Paul Garnham
We shall participate in one of the Hordes of The Things game organised by Jeff and play DBR as second game.
I shall bring along 350AP Ming Chinese and 350AP Samurai, the matt and some terrains. Paul will also bring along two 350AP Western Renaissance armies.
Game start at 12:30 p.m.

(b) 15mm DBA Induction Game (organiser: Lawrence Ho) (1 double tables jointly used with DBR game)
Participants: Martin Chu, Flying Dragon and others
I shall provide the two armies Hunnics and Patrician Roman for the induction DBA game. Should you want to join this induction session, please let me know so that I can bring along additional armies. Paul Garnham and Lawrence Ho will be the tutors. The demo armies are to be provided by James Cheung. Thanks James for helping me again.

(2) Hordes of The Things (organiser: Jeff Herbert) 1 double tables booked

(3) 15mm 400AP DBMM Giped vs Middle Imperial Roman (organiser: Christopher Chu) 1 double table booked

(4) 15mm 400AP DBMM Hunnics vs Patrician Roman (organiser: James Cheung) 1 double table booked

10 members: Lawrence Ho, Andrzej Cierpicki, Jeff Herbert, Frankie Li, Christopher Chu, James Cheung, Philip Ngo, Herbert Wong, Paul Garnham, Martin Chu, Angus Lee
1 visitor: Flying Dragon who will join HKSW this time.
Max 6 double tables: 4 double tables booked.

TRAVELLING INFORMATION

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.