Michael Stachiw
United States
Bayonne
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My gaming group is playing this for the first time next week and I was wondering if anyone tried to play on a serving tray before?

If so was ricocheting an issue?

EDIT: 22"(L) x 14"(W)

Found one about the size and style of ours if you're interested
http://www.amazon.com/Simply-Bamboo-Extra-Large-Tray/dp/B002...

Our biggest concern is our puppy chihuahua who manages to either steal & eat pieces (Sid Meier's Civilization flag & Defenders of the Realm Gorgutt Track token) or find pieces that hit the floor and chew them (Squarrels card).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
We find a good grippy cloth underneath the board helps.

Somebody suggested getting some good heavy chain to circle around the board, which is a nice touch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Ameritrash
United States
Statesboro
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
AFC
mbmbmbmbmb
People have built wooden frames to go around the board, which is pretty similar to the tray. Seems to just add more bankshot opportunities. Since everyone is affected equally by adding the frame, the additional ricochets are not really a problem, just a variant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
My concern with a tight-fitting frame is that the boards are already small (I think they need to be about 50% bigger), and that will limit space even more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.