Popular Tags: [View All]
Renny Roufail
United States
Morton Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I am looking to sell my copy of the core game in addition to the first 4 adventure packs and Massing at Osgiliath. All cards are pretty much in near mint condition and was just wondering what an acceptable sale price would be? I thought I would really enjoy this game because I liked the movies/books and used to play/collect CCG's but I just can't get fired up to play it much (The art rocks though). I have only played it solo (brother is only into board games and 1 on 1 type card games) so that could be the main reason since that takes away the whole "cooperative" aspect.

Thanks for your time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Winkowitsch
United States
Oakland
CA
flag msg tools
Pray and Work
badge
“Men who do not know what is true take care to hold fast to what is certain.” Giambattista Vico, The New Science, Section II.9.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, the core, first 4 adventure packs, and Massing at Osgiliath all together go for $77.94 from CoolStuffInc.com, which offers free shipping at $100.

So your asking price plus shipping should at least be less than $78.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renny Roufail
United States
Morton Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I guess I will price the bundle at $65 and see what happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.