Fractal Energy
United States
Northridge
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So this issue keeps coming up.

Play Immediately cards are defined by the rules as being played immediately after being drawn.

The Zombies are instructed to draw up to 4 cards. So if I'm drawing cards and I draw a Play Immediately, then I immediately put it down after drawing it, it never even enters my hand, so I need to keep drawing until I have 4 cards, right?

I skimmed the forums and found a conflicting opinion on this ruling, but based on the wording of the rulebook I feel like this is what's supposed to happen. Was there ever FAQ/errata about this issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Spencer
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you draw up to 4 cards before playing anything. The 'Play Immediately' cards do count toward your 4, and after they are drawn you choose what order to play any of them from your hand.

The official FAQ about it is here:
http://www.flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index.php?title=Play_I...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hurricanespence has it right: draw up to 4 cards, then play any Play Immediately cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fractal Energy
United States
Northridge
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay then.

We played it wrong last night. Oops

This game is one of the only games I just can never remember all the rules to. Most games I can pick up after a while and not have too many problems, but for some reason this game just never sticks with me...I have no clue why.

Thanks for the help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Spencer
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It took us a while to get the riles straight as well, but that's kind of the norm for me. If I haven't posted a game wrong at least a couple of times then odds are I haven't realized my mistakes yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skolo
Netherlands
R`dam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the rules update.
when I was playing it it seems strange too, but now it makes more sense to draw 4 and play next.

cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Plunkett
Australia
Balmain
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, after you have completed your draw you decide what order the Play Immediately's resolve in. It doesn't have to be draw order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.