Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
Z-Man is listed as a publisher for Rattus: Africanus but I haven't heard anything about if/when we can expect a US release.

Any info?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question! I had inquired about the Rattus Essen 2011 Bonus Cards since they offered the 2010 cards last year after the fact and got the following response:

CSR wrote:
We do not have any bonus cards this year, as we are in the middle of a re organization of Z Man games.

We are hoping that the transition will be completed by Spring 2012, and then things will return to normal, and give us more time to do different things.

No sure what that means on the Rattus: Africanus release, but found it interesting none the less...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I'm still wondering about my preorder, but I got the same answer from Zev. For that matter when are the Preorders shipping?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zman, where art thou?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all, just noticed that Rattus:Africanus (Zman) is in stock and www.boardsandbits.com.

Plunked down my coin. Thought others might want to know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.