Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fabio Patricolo
Italy
Bologna
BO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In a recent Math Trade I had to send a copy of this game to another BGG user in Italy. Just this evening I got a GMail from this user that tell me he didn't find the coasters in the game: I must confess I didn't ever know that there should be any of these coasters in the game... blush

Now, can you confirm me if there were multiple edition of the game? Some with and some without the coasters?

I really feel bad for I sent out a game that in someway is not complete as I claimed in my post in the MathTrade...
My fault, for sure, but I never feel like something was missing in the game when I played it, so I did not double-check the game contents as listed in the game rule (which now I can't do since tha game I had it shipped to the other trader...). cry

Thanks a lot!

Fabio

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
Early (many/most) copies of the game did not have the coasters included.

This is a known issue; anyone seeking a copy at this point should know to ask if it matters to them. In any case, the coasters are not necessary to game play, just a cute extra.

If you feel badly and/or the recipient is excessively concerned about it, you can offer a few euros to "compensate". Alternately, I do have some extra coasters for sale/trade, but the cost of shipping is likely to be more than it's worth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
My recollection of an old thread was the RGG edition didn't have coasters and the Zoch Verlag did. I don't know about the Hanser edition.

This said I can't find said old thread to verify the above cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JOHN TODD JENSEN
United States
CLYMAN
WI
flag msg tools
Ask me about it!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anybody bought Rio Grande's edition of Goldbräu and wants Goldbräu coasters, they can shoot an e-mail to riogames@aol.com and ask Jay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.