Hide
22 Posts

How to Host a Murder: A Matter of Faxe» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for Audio for A matter of Faxe rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Engineman
msg tools
I bought the game at a second hand store and the audio was missing. If someone has it, could they please send it to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Molly Squirrel
msg tools
Hi, did you ever find the audio for this? I am by no means knowledgeable about audio files, but I'm pretty sure I have the cassette and could get you some sort of recording, if you still need it. Do let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendy Zerngast
United States
Gig Harbor
Washington
flag msg tools
Hi, if you are still looking for this audio, I have a copy with the original cassette tape. I can send you a converted MP3, if you wish.

WendyZ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaye Morgan
msg tools
I'm in the same predicament!
Any chance you still have the audio? An mp3 would be wonderful!
These games are such good fun.
All the best,
Kaye.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Decius Mus

Texas
msg tools
I recently obtained How to Host a Murder: A matter of Faxe, and was excited to play, but two of the player manuals are missing. Should anyone have the game, if you could send scans of the manuals for Ham and Major General.

Thank you,

DeciusMus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andria a

California
msg tools
Hi there, do you still have an mp3 audio file for A Matter of Faxe? If so, could you please email it to me??? andria.alvarado@gmail.com

I want to play this game for my boyfriends birthday on October 4th.

Thanks so much!
Andria

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snark Hunter
United States
Hannibal
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WendyZ wrote:
Hi, if you are still looking for this audio, I have a copy with the original cassette tape. I can send you a converted MP3, if you wish.

WendyZ, do you still have a converted mp3? We are planning to play our copy of this game soon, but we only have an audio cassette.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna Feely

Iowa
msg tools
Were you able to get a mp3 for this game? I only have the cassette and nothing to play it on. Could you send it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snark Hunter
United States
Hannibal
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sfeely wrote:
Were you able to get a mp3 for this game? I only have the cassette and nothing to play it on. Could you send it?

We ended up finding a cassette player instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jackie B
Australia
flag msg tools
I know this is an old thread, but did you get the parts you were missing? I ask because I bought the game today and can scan and send the manuals you are missing if you would be willing to send a scan of the host manual and the sealed clues.

Cheers,

Jackie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Robinson
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If anyone does have an MP3 I would appreciate a copy. I have all the books and clues if anyone would need any copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick P
Australia
flag msg tools
I'm also looking for an MP3; I have the complete box but no cassette player. Can anyone help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Stearns
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also looking for the audio, I have an audiophile friend, perhaps I can get a conversion done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Elliott
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
Same here!! And for more than just this one. Anyone able to help??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Stearns
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jelliottatl wrote:
Same here!! And for more than just this one. Anyone able to help??

Ok, sounds like I need to get my cassette to my friend for conversion! I'll let you know when I do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Sherrin
msg tools
Did you make an MP3? I just got this game, missing the cassette tape, and would love to play the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Stearns
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zaida86 wrote:
Did you make an MP3? I just got this game, missing the cassette tape, and would love to play the game!

Not yet! But I plan to get it to my friend soon for conversion. I'll put it up on Google drive and put here when ready.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salma Lita
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi Wendy I also have the cassette tape with no tape player. I know you posted years ago but do you still happen to have the mp3 copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Stearns
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had a friend convert this to mp3, both sides seemed to be the same. So here's a link to side 1:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8Ql7VurTyQBd0tnZ2Q2NDZIb3J...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rella Bye
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I found an apparently unused set in a thrift store, except the clues for ham and major general are missing. I wonder if it was a printing/packaging error as someone else was also looking for those same two...

Anyhow - Does anyone have the game and could send me a photo of just those two pages?

I'm happy to send folks pics of any of the parts that I do have, if anyone is still looking.

Thanks much!
Rella

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob C
Japan
Osaka-shi
Osaka-fu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you get the pages you needed? I dug my copy out to play again and could send you a copy of the missing parts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank McGirk
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.