World War II: Barbarossa 1941» Forums » General

Subject: russian vs english rule book rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Richnow
flag msg tools
rotten to the core nurture the plague
Hi folks,

a new/ updated ruleset has been released on the Zvezda Art of Tactics website both in english and in russian language. Unfortunately they differ greatly in content. Some new orders explained in the russian version are not included in the english one (e.g. recoinnassance order). I really like to play the games with all the available units and rules but it seems to me that either the english version of the rules is still an old one or simply not completely translated. Tough luck for me since my russian is horrible. Sooo, I was wondering if some language proficient (ah, let's say russian) geek out there has translated the latest russian rule book into english. Or knows any relevant information regarding an updated english version including all the available and soon to be relevant orders.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.