Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
cool From the myriad 'discussions' ongoing and surrounding our "Best Interests" upon wherever such applied, then I put this to US: What about WE 'pool our efforts' upon several 'radicalibre' 'conceptualizations' of which I shall relate here, and anyone is welcome to PROVIDE some 'plausible variation' of theirs, should these HAVE anything.

"CO-Material" This is something derived OFF from another, an 'off-shoot' at that, while SET APART from its origins with yet ANEW 'author'. Since theirs then could 'attribute' originating in this demeanor, what is it again thus does such VIOLATE? "FREE ADVERTISING" being turned D-O-W-N-? I never been to any formal 'business schooling', so I'm unaware if thus WERE their 'norm'?

"Adjuncture" We're melding several 'genre' with thus, and a 'prime example' is where we have some BLANK overlay, of a 'comics book layout'/'graphic novel' that will THEN contain depictions of your GAMES to manufacture this "Session Reports" as a 'keepsake' and perhaps, decent writing attempts.

What would you *think*, so far?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Adan
United States
Erving
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
arrrh Had YOU gone: "aye 2 aye"; with the 'semi-blindman'? googoogoo
THERE ARE NOT FORE AYES
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
JayAdan wrote:

I'ma 'guess': "naught"? surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
We require a 'slogan' or "trademark saying", so here goes!
BREADING IS FUNQTIONMNEMONITAL & REQUIRED
'comprehension' were therefore incumbent upon YOU thereby KNOWING at what 'comport level' you "R", and that's A-L-L the "Battle!" robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Sperling
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
cool From the myriad 'discussions' ongoing and surrounding our "Best Interests" upon wherever such applied, then I put this to US: What about WE 'pool our efforts' upon several 'radicalibre' 'conceptualizations' of which I shall relate here, and anyone is welcome to PROVIDE some 'plausible variation' of theirs, should these HAVE anything.

"CO-Material" This is something derived OFF from another, an 'off-shoot' at that, while SET APART from its origins with yet ANEW 'author'. Since theirs then could 'attribute' originating in this demeanor, what is it again thus does such VIOLATE? "FREE ADVERTISING" being turned D-O-W-N-? I never been to any formal 'business schooling', so I'm unaware if thus WERE their 'norm'?

"Adjuncture" We're melding several 'genre' with thus, and a 'prime example' is where we have some BLANK overlay, of a 'comics book layout'/'graphic novel' that will THEN contain depictions of your GAMES to manufacture this "Session Reports" as a 'keepsake' and perhaps, decent writing attempts.

I think there's a cool idea hidden somewhere, but I haven't figured it out yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
wow FINE then! Here's the 'cover' of that with a depiction of "Father GROGmas" upon itself, and, where's YOURS with YOU on such, "laughOL boi"?
"hmmm?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Thomas
United States
Langhorne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"I will take love wherever I find it, and offer it to everyone who will take it. Seek knowledge from those wiser, and teach those who wish to learn." -Duane Allman
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this Sgt. Rock by any chance related to Dr. Rock?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
shake No, but perhaps a distant relative of "Dr.Hook-on-his-foot", well, that's what I 'heard' whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
We require a 'slogan' or "trademark saying", so here goes!
BREADING IS FUNQTIONMNEMONITAL & REQUIRED
'comprehension' were therefore incumbent upon YOU thereby KNOWING at what 'comport level' you "R", and that's A-L-L the "Battle!" robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
konsum24 wrote:
I think there's a cool idea hidden somewhere, but I haven't figured it out yet.
oh, I K-N-O-W-!... yeah, so ,"C" the 'comic book' FORMAT as a "medium" in which DRAWN 'imagery' is rendered upon this through the play of some GAME, with their 'outcomes' TURN-BY-PAGE-TURN displayed about what transpired. Using BLANK page overlay with what you have within the 'comic book'/'graphic novel' system, you could then create some 'story-book' edition regarding a single "Play-through" in this demeanor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The neutral evil villain known as
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think he's saying he wants to make a game with a "choose your adventure" comic book format.
Sgt Rock would be a good choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
"not exactly", as I'm saying W-E~all have this capability ONLINE, as well with 'printed material' in which to display, and "show-off" your 'artistique' talents, whilst basing the STORY around some "Game Session" within whatever 'milieu' you're capable upon. For myself, or another of similar proclivity, then, THUS!
meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dearborn Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Fizzgig need food badly!
badge
Click on Fizzgig to feed him a tasty snack. Nom, Nom, Nom!
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Ziggy... That can't be right... Stupid translation matrix is on the fritz again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarratt Davis
Australia
Adelaide
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game session reports as comics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Sperling
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I'm using a comic as a template and write (and draw) a fictional session report.
If I'm using this as template:

I could write a session report where members from the wargame community on BGG are playing a game let's say Nuklear Winter '68.
Just because I love it.
And we are arguing about if it's a wargame or not, while playing it. Because it has fantasy, scifi elements and is pretty weird.

So, the guy on the front (skeleton with glasses) is moi, the Mighty Konsumer. He has indeed some similarities with me.
And the guys around are other members from the community.
I just have to figure out who is who.whistle

Correct BAMBOOZAL G-mon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
konsum24 wrote:
Correct BAMBOOZAL G-mon?

"YOU 'catch-on' FASTER, FASTER, than the 'average' Pussycat; KILL! KILL!" laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dearborn Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Fizzgig need food badly!
badge
Click on Fizzgig to feed him a tasty snack. Nom, Nom, Nom!
mbmbmbmbmb
konsum24 wrote:
GROGnads wrote:
ejtracer wrote:
According to Ziggy... That can't be right... Stupid translation matrix is on the fritz again.

WHAR "R": "WTF am I supposed to "B" seeing HERE?" imagery? WHAR? "rrrrr!" arrrh

If you retrace the image adresse you come up with this.

[Image Removed to Conserve Space]

Thanks. I fixed my earlier comment using your image link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Rebstock
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:

I 'think' GROGnads is a cyberspace AI. Somebody grabs a Turing test!
First 'BGG', then the world! Mwhahaha *coughs* 'hahaha' *splutters*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris lake
United States
Hewitt
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dont know why, but this thread made me recall this poem

within a world, existence is
without one moreso not
beginning life, entrance forth
love without, it dies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Mirkes
United States
La Crosse
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Papa was a rollin' stone...
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
tg;dr (too GROGnads, didn't read)

Um...how's want boots?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
tlmirkes wrote:

Um...how's want boots?
Had YOU this past 'Halloween', stopped around HERE when I conducted this? Hand Outs If you'd forgotten, then that is understandable, so now, you indicate requiring additional 'servings'?
devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pronoblem baalberith
United States
Pleasantville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is it just me or do my balls itch?
mbmbmbmbmb
usrlocal wrote:
MusicToEat wrote:
Is this Sgt. Rock by any chance related to Dr. Rock?

--yt--

I've avoided Ween for no good reason for years, but after hearing this, I realize that I've been a damned fool. Awesome song.

The Pod is a great place to start. There are some high and low points in the Ween catalog. I think that this one, Mollusk and Country Greats are fantastic... also the collaboration with Boredoms titled Z-Rock Hawaii is hard to find but worth checking out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.