Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Hi, I'm leeece on yucata.de
badge
Maybe we can grab a game sometime?
mbmbmbmbmb
This can also be found at http://www.lympago.com/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?b=gaming,m=11217...

My Lord King Arthur,

By the time that you receive this message Camelot must have fallen, and I, Sir Palomedes and Sir Kay will have passed from this earth.

From where I am I can see 12 mighty engines of war arrayed on the lawn outside, (Please do not tell Lady Guinevere about the damage to her rose garden) so it must soon be all over with us.

While it is not my place to say, perhaps it was not the best time to honeymoon at Tintagel, leaving Camelot in the care of three, willing, absolutely trustworthy in this our first mission, but horribly inexperienced knights.

In retrospect, my special talent is better employed at Camelot, and not on Quest...I will remember this now, and Sir Palomedes better employed on Quest, and yet the cards led me otherwise, ah well.

When you left, we bethought us to strengthen ourselves through spiritual matters, and sought the healing powers of the Grail, and then the might of Excalibur. These Quests complete, we found that our neglect of earthly matters worsened the situation, and the engines of destruction seemed to come thicker than before! Alas! We sought to avoid them, but still they came!

Sir Palomedes, being of the East looked into the future and read the cards, but he informed our unwilling ears that there was nothing but more of the same in store for us. Please be aware that we were all bled white in trying to prevent the evil. If not for the Grail, which Sir Palomedes let me drink from, it would be he, and not I writing to you now.

And so, as the great stones shudder across the crumbling parapets, I bid you fairwell, my king. Do not come back to Camelot, there will be nothing here but destruction. Save the Queen and the rest of the court, and make ready for battle at a time and place of your choosing.

Regretfully, and ever your faithful servant, and in God's name,

Sir Gawain.

Our first game, no traitor, three player. Finishing the Grail quest and the Excalibur quests does speed up those pesky catapults! We will do things Differently next time!

-leece
What I do in the Real World:http://www.cafepress.com/aliciasmith

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.