Juan Bascuñana
Spain
Barcelona
Catalonia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have thought that it might be useful to have a subscribe geeklist button. Like in the forums you can subscribe a Geeklist and recieve a message when anybody post any comment or add a item.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kane Klenko
United States
Mount Horeb
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too. I think it would be especially helpful on the trade lists.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(Mr.) Kim Beattie
United States
Rocklin
CA
flag msg tools
Embrace your inner geek!
badge
In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I've always wanted a "subscribe Geeklist" option too...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom "Snicker Daddy" Pancoast
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldie has said that he is planning a major update to Geeklists, and I bet this will be part of that. Unfortunately, this means that he probably won't be adding alot of Geeklist enhancements until it is done because I'm sure he doesn't want to program each enhancement twice.

Check the Geekbugz to the left to see if someone already entered this idea, and if not, add it to that as a reminder for Aldie. Geekbugz is for suggestions too (not intended to imply that you shouldn't have posted here).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Oliver
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This would be a great feature. Sometimes I check my Favorite Geeklists for updates, but that seems to only show when new games are added, not comments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
THE MAVERICK
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
This is a feature I've been waiting for as well, with all the fine wargame lists being added!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.