Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Goode
United States
New Haven
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this has already been covered somewhere in this forum, I looked through the first 5 pages of posts and didn't see any subjects that suggested that they addressed my question. Again, if I did overlook something, I appologize.

Anyway, my question is:

When the Fellowship is moving on the Mordor track, is a hunt tile drawn before or after the Fellowship actually moves on the board?

The specific example I'm wondering about:

The Fellowship is on the fifth space of the Mordor track before "The Crack of Mount Doom". If the Free Peoples player uses an action die, event card, etc. to move the Fellowship, do they immediatly win the game because the Fellowship moves right away? Or, does the Shadow player first get to draw a hunt tile in one last attempt to send the Fellowship to twelve corruption?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J McWeasely
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Draw tile before moving. If it shows a stop icon, the fellowship must sit in place and resolve the hunt. Otherwise the fellowship moves forward and resolves the hunt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.