Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Penny
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well since my order with fairplay is hold up by palazzo (until now it has been about 2 month), I asked Jay from RGG when is it going to be out. He said Friday or Monday probably.

So anyway, for those of you who wants to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kane Klenko
United States
Ridgeway
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I had heard it was supposed to ship out yesterday, but this morning the RGG website still said it wasn't available, so I figured it was delayed again. Good to know it's only a couple of days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
June King
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Bring me her heart in this box.
mbmbmbmbmb
Buwahahahaha! I bought my copy at Origins. devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kittyangel wrote:
Well since my order with fairplay is hold up by palazzo (until now it has been about 2 month), I asked Jay from RGG when is it going to be out. He said Friday or Monday probably.

Probably?

Damn. I am seriously considering abandoning my Thoughthammer order, as in the time it's taken for Palazzo to release, I've lost interest in 2 of the games I ordered and am sorry I didn't just trade for the third... I could be playing Louis XIV right now!

- Seth

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hwang
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well... my order is delayed by Dungeon Twister anyways. Might as well wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penny
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
well Jay said "should be friday or monday" so he didn't say probably, i added that. I already changed my order like 2-3 times due to these pre-orders don't get released when they said they will so I am not changing it again. (citadels expansion is also pushed back until fall sometimes so I give up on that even though FF website said may). But I will just wait couple more days for this then I will have all my new games which I waited for since may.

actually I have louis 14th, still unplayed now, too lazy to learn the rules, haha waiting for someone to teach me, someday).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kittyangel wrote:
actually I have louis 14th, still unplayed now, too lazy to learn the rules, haha waiting for someone to teach me, someday).

If you trade it to me, then I can cancel my order!

- Seth

P.S. Is it true that the Citadels expansion is worthless if you already have Citadels which came with extra guys?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penny
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
haha I will give it a try first before trading it. =)

well I don't know if the expansion is worthless or not, it does give you a replacement set of cards to replace your old ones if yours were worn out. (i thnk only character cards), and some new purple buildings, and wooden king figure. It's only like $6-7 online. BUt I think I can do without it for now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Hunsucker
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sedjtroll wrote:
kittyangel wrote:

- Seth

P.S. Is it true that the Citadels expansion is worthless if you already have Citadels which came with extra guys?

My understanding in reading the card translations is that all but one of the purple buildings from the expansion are new buildings.

Also, the wooden king marker comes with it, plus a whole new set of character cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penny
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mangler103 wrote:
sedjtroll wrote:
kittyangel wrote:

- Seth

My understanding in reading the card translations is that all but one of the purple buildings from the expansion are new buildings.

Also, the wooden king marker comes with it, plus a whole new set of character cards.

I guess if it's only 1 thing that is new (the purple building) then no point to buy it if you already have the newer FF version of Citadels. thanks. Glad I was able to cancel it. I got that circus game instead. Circus Flochati.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Hunsucker
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kittyangel wrote:
mangler103 wrote:
sedjtroll wrote:
kittyangel wrote:

- Seth

I guess if it's only 1 thing that is new (the purple building) then no point to buy it if you already have the newer FF version of Citadels. thanks. Glad I was able to cancel it. I got that circus game instead. Circus Flochati.

Maybe I worded that poorly. Only one purple building is the same in both the base and expansion.

The rest of the purple buildings in the expansion are new buildings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penny
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oh ok. well either way, I won't order the expansion now. It will be couple month until that is out. Thanks.

Ok so I was right there are some purple buildings that are new. Well maybe it is worth the $6 I don't know. Too many other games to buy at the moment. =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.