1 Posts

Space Frontier» Forums » General

Subject: This is fun. This is tough to win. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Gallo
United States
flag msg tools
I have played a few solitaire games and am really enjoying it. I am not the best reviewer (sorry about that) and so I probably will not write a review, just a few general comments.

This is a card game (duuh) that sort of feels like it is an ode to good old fashioned columns with extra good stuff. You can read the rules to get all the details. They are short and make sense.

I have not tried any of the variants (for a harder game or multi-player) but I do like the solitaire version, it is not easy to beat. My one minor complaint is that there is a lot more randomness than strategy and since it takes up more room than a 'plain vanilla' game of solitaire it might just be easier to play plain vanilla solitaire. Fortunately there are enough extra things happening that the game has not gotten stale. Also, it is very quick.

The only real problem I have seems to be remembering that the Wild '3's can only be played on a '2'.

Just a quick note for a 'second edition' would be to make the symbols on the ships a little larger, similar to what is on the system cards (and maybe include the name) to make them easier to see in less than ideal lighting.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.