Congratulations on being Geek of the Week, Amparo - and thanks for accepting this honorduty while relocating. Here are some questions for you (your introduction really makes it easy to think of things to ask!):
- Why did you choose Malaysia to improve your English?
- As you mention a husband, I assume you didn't travel alone? Any kids (or anyone else), too?
- What kind of place is Kota Kinabalu? Great name!
- Why did you choose the name Beatrix?
- Did you bring no games at all? Come on, you must have been smuggling some smaller things into your luggage...
- Are you planning to stay longterm or are you homesick already?
- Had you been to Malaysia before?
Have a great week!
Hilko the great game designer! thank you very much
- Exactly I haven't chosen Malaysia only to improve my English, we have chosen Malaysia as we knew, we like and isn't very expensive, plus they speak English, but the truth is that they speak with a strange accent and I very difficult to understand!
- We don't have children, but we have a mother in law, and she participates in our adventure for a couple of months! You can see here, is the blog of the trip and there are some English posthttp://www.beasiamyfriend.com/2011/10/cafe-con-leche-y-madal...
- Is a city that hooks a lot, as in all cities in Asia that I know, life gets in the street is tourist area between the sea and the mountains, and one of the main ports of Borneo, every day in the afternoon you can eat barbecue of fish brought in by fishermen in the boats!
- I only brought the cards of Set, we were on low-cost flight luggage weight was very limited, but certainly when I go back there any more!
- We expect about 8 -10 months, is very unfortunate, but in recent times is difficult to have homesick for Spain
- Yes, a couple of years ago we were in Malaysia and Singapore
You kind of skipped the answer to the question: Why did you choose beatrix as a username?