1 Posts

World at War: The Untold Stories» Forums » General

Subject: Cav Charge v2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at

This time around in order to spot the minimum 3 IPs I split forces to keep Bill locked in place.

He still decided to move around a bit. GOOD!

As I close towards teh river line, I manage to avoid LOS and get to where I may be able to sneak across the river at two locations.

Bill then moves a unit in Witzhave. Losing Opp fire status. Teh Dutch dont have 2 activations a turn. I scream a platoon of recon vehicles into and out of town. Spotting 3 IPS!. Sweet. The platoon is killed next activation, but the location is radioed in! Mission accomplished.

Being emboldened I use a similar tactic further along the river, sacrificing a tank disruption to allow units who are river crossing capable and ready to cross and moving to the far end of the map to sneak across behind the town there also.

Bill takes the bait fires at the tank, which frees my recon and amphip bmps to cross for 5/5 IP's spotted.
Love ya Bill.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.