United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, guys, here's what I can do for you, the BGG member!

You print out this forum thread and bring it to the Adiken booth at DragonCon to get 10% off of your total Adiken purchase.

This INCLUDES the premium Nin-Gonost boxed set (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/14077). That would bring the price down to $135. Still a chunk of cash, but well worth it, I assure you.

All miniatures, paints, accessories, games, EVERYTHING - 10% off.

If production schedules all work out, this will also include the premiere release of the Nin-Gonost Campaign Set, which introduces living campaigns where actions in one scenario can affect scenarios after that, all with really nifty stories written by me, as well as oodles of new rules and cards and stuff that's super exciting to add strategic elements to this wonderful tactical dungeon game.

BUT WAIT - there's more.

If it is available and you buy my filler card game (No, I'm not saying anymore about it at this time except its about $10), you will get 10% off AND an actual hug! (Please note I have to be at the booth. Hugs are non-transferrable. If I'm not at the booth, find me to redeem your hug.)

Handshakes will be free all day, no purchase necessary.

If you want us to reserve some stuff for you with your name on it, just either drop me a line or post it here by a week before the con and we'll put it aside for you to make sure we have exactly what you're looking for. I will PM you a confirmation. If I don't, you better PM me again to make sure all is good.

Please don't print out this just to give to people, it's really supposed to just be for you guys.

www.adiken.com

Cool?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bender
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you come to GenCon and do the same thing, Paul?

I won't even ask for the handshake or hug options.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, Kevin.

Adiken will not be attending GenCon this year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Little
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Karate Chop!
mbmbmbmbmb
What a great idea... And clever implementation. I'll politely decline the hug option, but I wish you and Adiken the best of luck, and hope that you end up distributing even more hugs than you first thought!

As a followup, please let us know after the Con how things went, and how many of your fellow Geeks you were able to get in touch with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bender
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife is going to be very disappointed.

She is a miniatures painter (she just started 2 years ago at GenCon thanks to the free Paint and Take) and bought the entire set of Adikolor paints as soon as they were released.

We will be going to GenCon this year (as we do every year) and she was hoping to get a copy of the new paint guide that is only available with the current Adikolor Portable Paint Station.

Of course, she has already emailed Adiken about the painting guide and they told her it would only be available in the new paint kit. So I guess she was hoping her womanly charms would sway someone at the Adiken booth.

Nin-Gonost did look interesting to me when I saw it demoed at the Adiken booth last year at GenCon, so I will also be disappointed not to have an opportunity to see it again this year.

As gamers, we both like to try new games (even prototypes) so we wish you well with your card game, Paul. And thanks for offering such a good deal to BGGers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
futurescaper wrote:
so I will also be disappointed not to have an opportunity to see it again this year.

You might still see it, just not at GenCon.

There's a lot of demos being set up for people who can't make it to Cons. Keep an eye out.

Or if you have a FLGS that you would like to host a demo, we can see if the demo guys are available for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.