Subject: Home Support - Reading the fine print rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dond80 wrote:
Mislead poor people??? Not like low income right?

Since the word "poor" had more than one meaning last time I checked and, more importantly, since low income supposedly doesn't have any influence on being mislead by the OP, then no - not like low income...

Poor me for entering this discussion zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
solkan1 wrote:
dond80 wrote:
Mislead poor people??? Not like low income right?

Since the word "poor" had more than one meaning last time I checked and, more importantly, since low income supposedly doesn't have any influence on being mislead by the OP, then no - not like low income...

Poor me for entering this discussion zombie

Wait, you didn't catch that my post was a practical joke?! Lol...I simply could not resist. And I'm done there.

As for the now variant...I prefer variants be posted along with some play test results. Not saying variants should never be posted as proposals without play testing, just that discussing them without seeing any form of data is kind of fruitless normally. Anyone want to be the guinea pig and test this? I unfortunately won't volunteer for it, but will (admittedly selfishly) be glad to peruse the results if someone else does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratlations! You won. And I promise that I won't whine and moan about your practical joke in this topic for the rest of my life. I really do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
solkan1 wrote:
dond80 wrote:
Wait, you didn't catch that my post was a practical joke?! Lol...I simply could not resist. And I'm done there.

Congratlations! You won. And I promise that I won't whine and moan about your practical joke in this topic for the rest of my life. I really do.

Please post about the variant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, I cannot contribute in playtesting the variant either. My opponent in this game is my fiancee, who is not aware of the details of dominant strategy and that way we can both enjoy the game, me playing as French. I don't want to spoil the game for her, that's why I always ask for more experienced players' opinions on the variants in here.
However, as someone pointed out earlier, it's rather historically justifiable and could possibly delay the HS abuse enough. On the other hand, it's *only delaying* the inelegant strategy, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
solkan1 wrote:
Unfortunately, I cannot contribute in playtesting the variant either. My opponent in this game is my fiancee, who is not aware of the details of dominant strategy and that way we can both enjoy the game, me playing as French. I don't want to spoil the game for her, that's why I always ask for more experienced players' opinions on the variants in here.
However, as someone pointed out earlier, it's rather historically justifiable and could possibly delay the HS abuse enough. On the other hand, it's *only delaying* the inelegant strategy, though.

My reason isn't as valid, it's just that I'd prefer to wait for the word of Martin before considering play testing other variants. But I agree it's historically justified.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  |