Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Bjerregaard Bergh
Denmark
Frederikshavn
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have played the game some now, and the game is too easy.

we have a sugjestion now:

1. All monsters on encounters are NOT removed if evaded, they stay in game. Even in outer worlds!, they stay there, and investigators have to fight them there if they go into a gate.
Ofcourse then players can claim them as throphys if killed, but thats a small merit, when looking af that more monsters also effects the Terror track so it actually gives an effect in the game.

This is a very easy rule, and works great when 4 or 5 players. seems things simply works better when playing like this.

2. 6+ players = two mythos card each turn........

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Demers
Canada
Montréal south shore
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
We only have 2 games behind us but we found it too easy to win too.

From my short experience, I think it's too easy to close the gates. I mean, five clue tokens without any test to seal a gate is too simple. Before our next game I will propose this little variant:

if a player comes out from a gate with five clues tokens in his pocket, and if he try to seal the gate, he will have to make a lore check to see if he succeed. The clues tokens will be lost even if the player fails.

What do you think of this little add-on ?

Another thing. Am I the only one or the terror track doesn't move too much ? We had never goes over 2.

I also like the rule about 2 mythos cards each turn if there is more than 6 players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Um, you have to make the Lore or Fight check, even with clue tokens to seal it IF you successfully close it. You only don't have to make the check if you have an Elder Sign...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Demers
Canada
Montréal south shore
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I red the rules again and... you're right! It makes more sens this way. blush

Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.