Nonconfrontational Trickster
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Down along the creek, I remember something
mbmbmbmbmb
A crowd then appeared for the Meetup and after short intros dragged Brandon away to play...Scrabble? Hmmm. Luckily Chris K and Chris P came in and we jumped into a game of Take 6. New to Shannon (who's pretty new to most of the "Euro" scene), familiar to CP, and old hat to the rest of us. I was toward the end of the pack after round 1, with Carl getting a zero, the weasel. Not looking good. The second was better, with Carl getting hosed and me just getting a few. It was a pretty new pack and the advertising cards got accidently mixed in - the backs are printed like the real cards. This started us thinking of possible uses for those cards. Wilds (lay on any stack without affecting its value)? +5s (they add 5 to a stack)? Demand trade cards from other players? We'll have to try these out... Anyway, I managed to lay low the rest of the game and finish with 29 when two others went over the deadly 66, despite Chris P's late hand nullo. Hard to be proud of winning Take 6, but...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.