Popular Tags: [View All]
(Mr.) Kim Beattie
United States
Rocklin
CA
flag msg tools
Embrace your inner geek!
badge
In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below.
mbmbmbmbmb
Two questions:

#1 - Is "Road to the Forgotten Forest" a new Name for "Zorlac's Quest"? The reason I ask is the image for the bridge/tree package is labeled "Zorlac's Quest."

#2 - How many packages in the "Road to the Forgotten Forest" expansion? Previous expansions had four packages/sets. Images for "Zorlac's Quest" (Road to the Forgotten Forest?) show only two packages/sets.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Paleologos
Greece
Athens
Attiki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The "Zorlac's Quest" expansion is now called "Orm's Return". It consists of two sets: "The Road to the Forgotten Forest" (a troll, trees, a bridge and road tiles) and "Heroes of Laur" (five big sized unique heroes).

Read ya later
John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Jensen
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget the Hot Lava Death
And also don't know whether the Toys R Us exclusive lava expansion (Volcarren Wasteland), which includes the Obsidian Guards, counts at a "wave 2.5" release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When does the lava set come out, anyway? I heard August, but it's August now...should it be on TRU shelves already? Does anyone have it? Or has its release been scheduled for late in the month or even next month? And when does wave three of the small expansions come out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
jcb231 wrote:
When does the lava set come out, anyway? I heard August, but it's August now...should it be on TRU shelves already? Does anyone have it? Or has its release been scheduled for late in the month or even next month? And when does wave three of the small expansions come out?

I just got one this month. Though, since you posted this in August 2005, and I posted this in January 2006, I bet anyone who has $15 can go to Toys-R-Us and buy one now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.