GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,975 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Founding Fathers» Forums » General

Subject: typos? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Dietz
United States
Sigel
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I know what we have found that needs to be changed...have you, the gamers, noticed typos that should be fixed?

I want to make sure none of them get missed...as (finally) FF nears going off to the printers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Earl
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume you've already taken care of the obvious one: the misprint regarding debate token points on the reference card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodolphe Duhil
France
Rambouillet
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume that you are refering to these well-known errors.

Player reference card
- Virginia is spelled wrong on the front of each player reference cards.
- Game End. The scoring summary in the lower right corner of the card is wrong. The card says you get 5-4-2-1 points. The rules say you get 5-4-3-2 points. The rules are right, the card is wrong.

Are you going to change the texts of some cards to incorporate the clarifications? and then potentially make some typos
Example: Luther Martin (Maryland ) The Bore
(Persistent). No one may speak in debate for the remainder of the current round.
→ This event does NOT prevent the effects of other events. These events may affect the debate tracks because they are not "Speak in Debate" action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodolphe Duhil
France
Rambouillet
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just gave a quick look at the cards.

William Houston.
The event should be Intra-Delegation Stalemate (and not Inter-) as it concerns only one delegation.

Thomas Fitzsimons.
"Fitzsimons and the other delegates to the Convention took a brief respite to commemorate the 4th of July celebrations in July".
To commemorate an event, yes, but a celebration? It seems strange. Better remove "celebrations in July".

James Wilson.
No name for his event.

John Blair.
[...] stand on the election of presidents [...]. president? the president?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.