GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,844 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: A 2-Players game with expension rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BENAUI Ger
msg tools
After Looking 5-player map, I think I will never want to play a 5-players game

And due to I usually can't find other 3 players to play a 4-players game, I play many 2~3-players game, and here is some our home-rule in 2-players game I want to share(and need some comment).

Change:

Wonder:for each age, each player draw 2 wonders and chose 1 in secret, random chose 1 of the rest 2 wonders. and the wonder market always reveal only 3 wonders(and total 9 wonders in the game). Eygpt ability will launch after 3 ancient wonder were chosen.

Building:
1.the star building limit decrease to 3, and each player can only build 2 same star building in you civilization.
2.building which limit is 7 decrease to 5, 10 decrease to 7

culture card:
1.remove 1 card for all the cards which have the copy.
2.Gift from afar:you can either give other player a coin or remove your one coin(can't remove coin on invest)
3.(expansion)culture card that can remove others 1 coin in II&III effect change to:
II: (remove 1 coin and can't invest this turn)
III: (remove 2 coin)
(sometime we apply each player can additionly decide to remove 1 card after draw the civilization.)

(below are some change of civilization, you may not apply, cuz this is just we think some civilization is weak/strong in 2-players game, but still not very balance after change)
civilization:
Russia: if you steal technology, you can either chose one tech or let your opponent chose a tech he don't have for you(you can demand the level).

Greek: your opponent can secret chose a tech, if you research match the opponent chose, you can only return half trades(round down)

Thank for reading, and don't mind to give some criticism or discussion. Discuss make perfectlaugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deyan Georgiev
Bulgaria
Sofia
Bitte wählen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This sounds great! I will definetely try it out! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.