King of Tokyo» Forums » News

Subject: reprint date rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Parent of Two Girls and One BoyMicrobadge: Plays Games With FamilyMicrobadge: Card Sleeve userMicrobadge: Let's keep things nice and alphabetizedMicrobadge: Rahdo Runs Through fan
per iello, the game will be available again in February/ March 2012
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
@TaintedDragonInn
badge
www.TaintedDragonInn.com
Microbadge: I don't use any card sleevesMicrobadge: Global Religious ToleranceMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Ameritrash fanMicrobadge: Golden Reviewer
Engraved dice?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Parent of Two Girls and One BoyMicrobadge: Plays Games With FamilyMicrobadge: Card Sleeve userMicrobadge: Let's keep things nice and alphabetizedMicrobadge: Rahdo Runs Through fan
Geosphere wrote:
Engraved dice?
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/716589/engraved-dice/page/2
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit Flageol
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
Geosphere wrote:
Engraved dice?
do want!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
publisher
Microbadge: King Of Tokyo fanMicrobadge: Ghooost! fan - Baby Doll
Hi Everybody,

Happy New Year 2012 ! Best wishes from IELLO team !

New engraved dices for King of Tokyo are ready !
Here a picture :

External image

The new production start on 1st February in China (just after the Chinese New Year Holliday) and should be available in the US in March 2012..

We also produce a pack of 8 engraved dices for people who already bought the games with a lower price (probably lower than $5).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: SoloCon attendeeMicrobadge: Scythe fanMicrobadge: Mage Knight Board Game fanMicrobadge: Argent: The Consortium fanMicrobadge: Clash of Cultures fan
Sweet!!!! Can't wait for March!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Strange
United States
North Adams
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Innovation fanMicrobadge: Silver Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: DiscordianMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: I am the curse
Wonder if they will do just a dice pack, for those of us with the first edition??? probably not
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adverb
United States
Yankeedom
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Philip K. Dick fanMicrobadge: GMT fanMicrobadge: BiohazardMicrobadge: Rage Against The Machine fanMicrobadge: Big Lebowski fan
Spinner158 wrote:
Wonder if they will do just a dice pack, for those of us with the first edition??? probably not
Appleseed54 wrote:
We also produce a pack of 8 engraved dices for people who already bought the games with a lower price (probably lower than $5).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Foldenauer
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
Microbadge: PLAYMOBIL Legion Reviews fanMicrobadge: Cthulhu Wars fan - cultist of the Great CthulhuMicrobadge: Tzolk'in fan - Crystal Skull Microbadge: Cthulhu Wars fan - cultist of the Black GoatMicrobadge: Sandy Petersen fan
Where does my money go for these engraved dice? It just won't stay in my wallet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Strange
United States
North Adams
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Innovation fanMicrobadge: Silver Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: DiscordianMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: I am the curse
Someday I'll read past the first line. That day won't be today...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abu Uddin
msg tools
Any update on availability?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hendee
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Whenever you become anxious or stressed, outer purpose has taken over, and you have lost sight of your inner purpose. Your state of consciousness is primary. All else is secondary.
Microbadge: Level 01 BGG posterMicrobadge: This is not the microbadge you're looking forMicrobadge: Parent of Two Girls
abe18 wrote:
per iello, the game will be available again in February/ March 2012
We are running out of February/March 2012.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Disgustipater
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Twilight Struggle fanMicrobadge: Dark Souls fanMicrobadge: Futurama fanMicrobadge: Twilight Imperium (fourth edition) fanMicrobadge: Spelunky fan
PeterHendee wrote:
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/8650528#8650528
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hendee
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Whenever you become anxious or stressed, outer purpose has taken over, and you have lost sight of your inner purpose. Your state of consciousness is primary. All else is secondary.
Microbadge: Level 01 BGG posterMicrobadge: This is not the microbadge you're looking forMicrobadge: Parent of Two Girls
Disgustipater wrote:
PeterHendee wrote:
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/8650528#8650528
Thanks for the crossreference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Miner
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Golden Retriever loverMicrobadge: Dragon Pokemon fanMicrobadge: El ChupacabratwurstMicrobadge: If I knew the way I would take you homeMicrobadge: Cycling fan
Another month gone by... has anyone heard anything about this???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: CaliforniaMicrobadge: Disc Golf fanMicrobadge:  The few, the proud, the exhausted... BGG.CON Team Geek!Microbadge: Jeopardy fanMicrobadge: New Jersey Devils fan
Elfuzzilito wrote:
It's available for pre-order on CoolStuffInc.com with an estimated June/July release, so we know that means October.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Brissaud
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Microbadge: Board Game Arena playerMicrobadge: King of Tokyo fanMicrobadge: IELLO fanMicrobadge: Captain Fish fan - King of New YorkMicrobadge: Richard Garfield fan
erak wrote:
Elfuzzilito wrote:
It's available for pre-order on CoolStuffInc.com with an estimated June/July release, so we know that means October.
It does actually means mid June. The container is on the sea right now and should hit the shelves around June 20.

Sing up for our newsletter a www.iellogames.com for the latest news.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
Microbadge: Video Game ArtistMicrobadge: Obsidian Entertainment fanMicrobadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: I love games with cows!Microbadge: Get off my lawn!
IelloGames wrote:
erak wrote:
Elfuzzilito wrote:
It does actually means mid June. The container is on the sea right now and should hit the shelves around June 20.

Sing up for our newsletter a www.iellogames.com for the latest news.
What about the upgrade kit? How do you get that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Brissaud
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Microbadge: Board Game Arena playerMicrobadge: King of Tokyo fanMicrobadge: IELLO fanMicrobadge: Captain Fish fan - King of New YorkMicrobadge: Richard Garfield fan
What do you call the upgrade kit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Microbadge: Video Game ArtistMicrobadge: Obsidian Entertainment fanMicrobadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: I love games with cows!Microbadge: Get off my lawn!
IelloGames wrote:
There is suppose to be an upgrade kit that includes the new engraved dice for those with the 1st edition. The original dice are quite terrible and the art rubs off quickly. My set is pretty bad so its not been played in quite awhile until this upgrade kit was available.

I certainly hope that the upgrade kit didn't get cancelled!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Brissaud
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
ScottE wrote:
IelloGames wrote:
There is suppose to be an upgrade kit that includes the new engraved dice for those with the 1st edition. The original dice are quite terrible and the art rubs off quickly. My set is pretty bad so its not been played in quite awhile until this upgrade kit was available.

The set of engraved dice should be available at GenCon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
IelloGames wrote:
ScottE wrote:
IelloGames wrote:

Thanks for the info. Will it be available elsewhere? I'm not going to GenCon so would like to order it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scrumpy Jack
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: LoveMicrobadge: Counter fanMicrobadge: Goblins vs Zombies fanMicrobadge: I believe in FairiesMicrobadge: Lawn Gnome
ScottE wrote:
IelloGames wrote:
ScottE wrote:
IelloGames wrote:

Thanks for the info. Will it be available elsewhere? I'm not going to GenCon so would like to order it.
ditto.

Am I correct in saying that this is the third edition/printing of the game? The first had painted dice, the second had engraved dice with numbers in the a font that had chunks missing from the characters and the third printing will have engraved dice with a normal font?

Board Game: King of Tokyo

I'd still like new dice, i don't like the font of the first engraved dice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls