GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,496 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Bewl Bewl
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to Eric Summerer on the Dice Tower Podcast I got all excited at seeing Buffy the Game on ebay for .99p. As soon as I'd won I gleefully tripped onto the 'geek to discover to my horror that there were 2 buffy games, and, you guessed it, I'd just bought the stinker.

It can't be all that bad I thought, give it a chance. Then it arrived and upon unboxing my First thought was 'this is a monopoly board without a game to go with it.'

I may be being harsh because I haven't played it yet but it doesn't look promising.

On the plus side, or not as my wife thinks, it took me over 50 games in my collection. whoo.

If anybody can tell me something positive to motivate me to play it great, otherwise its back on ebay for another sucker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Green Dan
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The best game we came up with was "Guess which of the cards are blue and which is purple". It wasn't very good either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.