Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Hobbs
United States
Wylie
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just found the geek speak interviews and have been listening to them all over the last few days.

I really like that you are asking everyone what their favorite games are and I was wondering if there was a place here on BGG where a list of everyones favorite games are listed with links to the game in the BGG database. If not that would be great.

Thanks,
Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Many people have entered all their games, rated them, and added comments. On the left side under "Profile", you can "View Your Profile" and edit. Below each registered user's name is a set of icons. The left-hand one lets you view their profile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think he meant it would be nice if there were lists available of the favorite games of people who were interviewed on GeekSpeak, not a way to list your collection and rate them for your own personal favorites. I think that would be nice if there was a list of the interviewees and their favorite games to browse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hobbs
United States
Wylie
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is exactly what I meant.
I realize you can put up your favorites and I enjoy going through that along with all the geeklists.
I'd just like to see the lists of the interviewees.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Carr
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just search for "geekspeak" in the geeklist section. Up will pop lists that include every game that was mentioned in that particular episode.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.