GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,575 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: Blood Bowl for the XBox 360: $14.99 + free shipping rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Blood+Bowl+-+Xbox+360/9790751.p?...

Looks like Best Buy has it tagged as an "Outlet Center Item".

Being a fan of the Games Workshop game, I bought it without even hunting down reviews or a demo.

Now, if I can only find a cheap copy of 40K for the 360.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Sweet
United States
Geneva
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads-up! My son wants this for Christmas and now I'm a gift closer to being done
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Incao
United States
Doylestown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also available at Amazon for $14.88 (XBox 360)

and PC version for only $5.25

http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Bowl-Xbox-360/dp/B002Z7BE3I/ref=...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Youri Janse
Netherlands
Barendrecht
Zuid Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have the choice, take the PC version. The Xbox version is not really supported, and the PC version has alot more teams that will never get released for Xbox

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
leonatos wrote:
If you have the choice, take the PC version. The Xbox version is not really supported, and the PC version has alot more teams that will never get released for Xbox

Yeah, I was disappointed that the XBox version didn't have as many teams, but I gave up on PC gaming a long time ago. I just felt that it was too much hassle compared to console (and now tablet) gaming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Hudoba
United States
Bloomington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rvinyard wrote:
leonatos wrote:

Yeah, I was disappointed that the XBox version didn't have as many teams, but I gave up on PC gaming a long time ago. I just felt that it was too much hassle compared to console (and now tablet) gaming.

I can't believe they've never followed up with DLC for additional teams via Xbox Live--it seems like such a no-brainer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hopcroft
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chindent wrote:
I can't believe they've never followed up with DLC for additional teams via Xbox Live--it seems like such a no-brainer.

That depends on how well the game sold -- or didn't sell. If it was a bomb by console game standards (and console games are notoriously expensive to produce) DLC might not be all that attractive to the distributor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.