GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,483 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Rush n' Crush» Forums » General

Subject: I need information about the product demension and weight about this game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
because If I go to the states I can order this game and bring it back with me, and I have to know the size and weight to know if I can fit in the luggage and carry it back without exceeding the weight limit

I want to compare the product Demension to Formula D - that game is 11 X 4.3 X 11. I want to make sure that the box of RnC is not as big as Formula D.

I try looking it up on Amazon, but they didn't include that information for that game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kämmen mein schnurrbart
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The box is about the same size as the box for Dominion. If you aren't the type that must have games in "collectible" condition, ditch the box. It's 95% air. The contents are all flat pieces of cardboard and the dice and tiny cars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, the exact dimension and weight of the game is found on the game's main page, just scroll down to "Versions": http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/46782/rush-n-crush#versio...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aitor
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gawain wrote:
Also, the exact dimension and weight of the game is found on the game's main page, just scroll down to "Versions": http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/46782/rush-n-crush#versio...

I think those dimensions are wrong. The box of Rush'n Crush is a few millimeters wider than the regular "standard square box" (Ticket to Ride, Arkham Horror, etc...).

I know this because I was able to store some boards of another game into a Rush'N'Crush box, which didn't fit at all into "standard square" boxes.

Also, the whole Rush'N'Crush game can be reboxed into a regular din-A4 box. If you don't mind throwing away the official box and insert, you can save space this way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.