Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I played the original TTR Switzerland I was rather disappointed with the quality of the cards and the board... so much so that although I really wanted to pick it up, I decided not to based on the components...

So are the components in the India/Switzerland set better?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Judd
United States
Wright City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Grimwold wrote:
When I played the original TTR Switzerland I was rather disappointed with the quality of the cards and the board... so much so that although I really wanted to pick it up, I decided not to based on the components...

So are the components in the India/Switzerland set better?

DoW did offer free, higher quality replacement cards to compensate for the low quality components that originally came with TtR:Switzerland. I would guess they learned their lesson about what manufacturers to deal with and which ones to avoid. India/Switzerland will probably come with the high quality components that we expect. And if not, DoW will likely continue their great reputation for customer service by replacing parts for free if necessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I imagine it's identical stock to what just came out in TTR Asia - and the cards there are quite nice, as is the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls