2 Posts

Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Search For The Truth scenario questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Piergiorgio Pierani
msg tools
When the first record found is A:
Collect 2 explosive and get to the final location. Once there a Hero must give up a turn to plant each of explosives. Once both planted,the heroes win

question: what is the meaning of "give up a turn"?
-The hero must start in a space of the final location AND give up ALL HIS 4 HERO ACTION (search-exchange-shoot-fight).
-The hero must be a space of the final location AND give up his ALL his remaining action.

If there are zombies in the space the hero must also survives all the fights (like "escape in the truck" and "burn em out" scenario)?

When the first record found is B:
Collect a fire item and get it as well as any 2 records to a space of the final location to win
-So when a hero with a fire item and 2 records enter in a space of the final location the heroes instantly win?
-can the heroes "share" this 3 needed item? EXAMPLE: billy has a lighter, sally has 2 records item, both are in different space of the final location: they win?
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Myers
flag msg tools
For Record A: I believe you must start your turn in the final space, then give up move-search-exchange-shoot, and then survive any zombie fight if a zombie is in your square. Then you have succeeded.

For Record B: As long as the characters are all in the final location at the same time you have won. I personally would also say they should be in the same square of the location, since one of them has to hold up the documents and the other has to burn them, but that's just my thematic 2 cents.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.