GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,352 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Space Commander» Forums » News

Subject: Playtest rules and scenario avaiable!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Giorgio De Michele (Erebus)
Italy
Castelfiorentino
Firenze
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally I've found the time to finish the english translation of the Space Commander rules!
I've also created graphical printable files for enough cards, units, and effects tokens to play one scenario of space commander.

Since the zipped files are big (around 35MB), anyone who wants them just send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE here on BGG to get a link to download them.

Let me know if my english is enough good to be understandable in the rules, and ask me any question you have!

The beta testing first rules will NOT have the "faction cards", since I need FIRST to playtest the basic version of the game.

When enough input from playtesters has been acquired, I will release some faction cards and maybe a new scenario for testing

Enjoy!!

p.s.: all the printing files are full color for A4 printing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Marquez
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Awesome. I can't wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giorgio De Michele (Erebus)
Italy
Castelfiorentino
Firenze
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose you want the playtest material, sending it trought bgg mail to you (it's a downloadable link)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Marquez
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.