GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,211 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Risk (Revised Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Lose the Objective rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adrian Iordache
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Although the FAQ on hasbro.com is pretty clear, I still want to make sure with you.

Quote:
http://www.hasbro.com/risk/default.cfm?page=faq
If I lose the requirements for an Objective that I have earned must I return the Objective to the board?
If you earn an Objective you can't lose it (unless you do something stupid like get your butt kicked and get booted from the game).

If I won the "Occupy Europe" Objective in my turn, it means that I will always keep this Objective. It won't matter if in later turns, I lose some of my territories in Europe. I will still own that Objective, right?
I always prefer to double check with someone even when I have a slight doubt.

Note: The only way to lose the Objectives is to be eliminated from the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miljenko Murkovic
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are right, you can't lose an objective..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Los 28
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes iadrianik,
You are correct. Once you earn an Objective, you cannot lose it.

The only way you can lose Objectives, is for another player to destroy ALL your troop pieces from the map (eliminate). If that happens, the other player takes all your Objectives, but remember, the other player does not take the Rewards (those are eliminated from the game entirely).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.