Subject: kansas city area rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Hendry
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like next week Monday-Friday I am going to be traveling to olathe for work. I will be working 2nd shift, so that almost stops me from doing much, but while I am up there I was wondering if there is any flgs I should check out. I would be up for a game if I have time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carc >> BSG
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Pulp Fiction in Lee's Summit is an excellent store and my first recommendation. Olathe has 31st Centurty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gicante
United States
Peculiar
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Table Top Games and Hobbies on 119th and Metcalf is amazing. Phil is the best and they always have some kind of gaming going on there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Collett
United States
Shawnee
Kansas
flag msg tools
OOhhhhh.. Da Red Snappa! Veeerrry tasty!
badge
You sooo stupid!
mbmbmbmbmb
dtg3lilones wrote:
Table Top Games and Hobbies on 119th and Metcalf is amazing. Phil is the best and they always have some kind of gaming going on there.

Actually TableTop is at 105th and Metcalf.

Definitely check out all of them though (Pulp Fiction, TableTop, and 31st Century).

Each one has a game night as well:

31st Century - Wednesday night (I believe...you will want to call the store and verify)

TableTop - Thursday night (lot of euros and definitely a wide variety of games to be played. Most people get there after 6 pm)

Pulp Fiction - Sunday night (been out to this one a few times. A lot of lighter games but definitely still fun)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hendry
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you all. i'm going to try and check them all out.
too bad i won't be able to go to any of the get togethers they have, due to my work hours 4pm-2am.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.