Popular Tags: [View All]
david karasick
United States
Gladwyne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My boys and I played a 3player game of Ubongo. We fixed the scoring problems. The first to solve moves up to 2 spaces not 3, the next moves 1 space not 2, and the 3rd stays put. The set-up for stones is not random in the sense that we put one of each color gem on a row so no two alike gems are on a row. To win, you have to look up each column to see which one benefits you when you take the 2 gems, and whether you need to have to come in first to reach them.......... Our game was tight right down to the end. Even though I could not solve the 4piece 9th puzzle in time, I eked out a victory on the 3rd tie breaker, I had 2 purples while my son Andy only had single gem after we both were tied for first with 6 alike gems, then 4 alike gems..............Playing with 4 pieces is harder than 3 pieces. This game is unique and exciting as you rush to solve the puzzle and yell "Ubongo"!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.