Popular Tags: [View All]
Vanessa Simek
United States
Wilmington
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my game in the mail for my hubby for Christmas. I figured he'd like it more than Zombie Dice. I was shocked by the size of the bag the game comes in. First, excellent quality and printed on BOTH sides, but it's so big I can easily fit in my Zombie Dice game and everything for Cthulhu Dice as well! If they make the Zombie Dice 2 expansion and another dice game featuring 10 or so dice, that could also fit in here! Sweetness! Thank you Steve Jackson for the extended multi-game portability.

Naturally I have yet to play but it does certainly play on the Zombie dice mechanics. I would have really liked to have seen 1 die for a 10 point buck besides the main trophy buck (8-pointer) but overall it looks like this will be just as much fun as Zombie Dice and will probably see more table time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Walters
United States
Hercules
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Maybe the ten-pointer was saved for the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.