GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,183 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Arkham Horror» Forums » General

Subject: Need help figuring out which cards came from which expansion! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I had an accident. I'm not going to further humiliate myself by explaining the nature of it, but now all my AH cards are all mixed up in a pile. soblue

I notice that there are symbols on the cards that tie in to which expansion they come from, but I can't figure out which each of them are. Is there a resource out there that shows and says which symbols are for which expansions? Is the base set the only one that doesn't have a symbol?

Help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lizard
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The symbol for each expansion is in the rules of that expansion. But maybe somebody knows a more comprehensive source.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I found http://www.arkhamhorrorwiki.com/Expansion, which helps a bunch! I should have dug a bit deeper before starting this thread, but at least this link will help others in the same boat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lizard
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hskrfn822 wrote:
I found http://www.arkhamhorrorwiki.com/Expansion, which helps a bunch! I should have dug a bit deeper before starting this thread, but at least this link will help others in the same boat.

great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
hskrfn822 wrote:
I'm not going to further humiliate myself by explaining the nature of it, but now all my AH cards are all mixed up in a pile.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

* Sort the cards by their backs.
* Sort the Mythos cards by expansion symbols
* Toss everything (neatly) into the boxes.

Most of the components are intermiscable and sometimes randomly grabbing some and seeing what happens makes for an interesting game. One time, I accidentally started with a Sledgehammer from the Lurker set when we were only playing the base game, and found it quite amusing for whomping monsters for the entire game. Nice to play AH unsubtly for a change!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.