Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Tokyo Game Market here I come!
badge
Sorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley Thieves
mbmbmbmbmb
How about buying a cheap plastic/rubber insect from the $1 shop or something and using that as the parasite marker
I'm off to find me one ugly looking insect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nesbitt
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, anything will suffice. I believe the 2.2 rules suggest the die or even a penny.

The plastic bug idea is pretty awesome though; I may have to get one of those myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the plastic bug idea is awesome. I don't know why I didn't think of that. I'm sure my son has plenty of bugs I could use.

If you don't have a bug handy, you could do what I did and grab a spare red poker chip. It stands out from the other components, but isn't obtrusive on the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Arndt
United States
Elma
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm using a small clear sealable vial half filled with tiny clear plastic bb's that represent parasite eggs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ausloos
Belgium
Ranst
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

I use a real bug that I trained to walk in clockwise direction from player to player as soon as the starting player rotates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael T. Probst
Germany
Waghäusel
of the Art
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ausloosd wrote:

I use a real bug that I trained to walk in clockwise direction from player to player as soon as the starting player rotates.

We tried to do the same, but my trained bug fall asleep and the game went lame, so at the moment I train a spider...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.