Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Ackerman
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
The War Against Giygas!
badge
You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' attack!
mbmbmbmbmb
INTRODUCTION:
Hey all! My gaming group has been playing multiplayer games with these house rules and I figured I'd share them on here. Let me know what you think! Feel free to PM me with any questions or to let me know if there are any issues (we don't know all the cards that are out there, so some card balance might be in question). Everything has worked well for us, so far.

House Rules
At the start of each round determine each player's initiative.

Initiative is equal to the total Kingdom power. Add total Quest power to break ties, and add Battlefield power if a tie still exists. Determine randomly if a tie still exists between total capitol power. (This order will not change until the start of the next Kingdom phase).

Turn order proceeds from highest to lowest initiative. Each player acts in a phase before any player advances to the next.

All players can draw and attack on the first turn, so ignore the first player penalty.

Global effects that trigger at the same time resolve with the highest initiative player first and continues by turn order. Tactics cards resolve per the normal rules.
NOTE: Cards that have an effect that would have triggered during each players turn in a normal multiplayer game will now trigger when each player acts in the corresponding phase. Some cards power might need to be reviewed here, though...)

Tactics cards can not be played during the Kingdom and Quest phases until each player has completed each of the previous steps of that phase.

During the Capital phase, each player plays cards one at a time determined by each players turn order. Once a player passes his turn to play a card they can not act again unless playing a tactics card or triggering an action. Tactics cards can still be played at any time by any player during this phase and resolve normally.

During the Battlefield phase, players declare and resolve combat in turn order like normal. However, once a zone has been attacked, it can not be attacked again until the next Battlefield phase.
OPTIONAL RULES:
1.) Any player may add their own battlefield units to either side of a combat by paying its unmodified loyalty cost and forfeiting their Battlefield turn. They must have a turn to forfeit in order to do this.
2.) Regarding the "Scout" ability. The discarding player chooses which card they have to discard, instead of it being random.

Conclusion:
Thanks for reading! Enjoy and please feel free to complement or criticize. I can take it :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.