Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Ferguson
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been trying to find if there is a way to merge two itunes accounts. It doesn't seem that it's possible.

I was learning about the iCloud thing, and my brother was mentioning that with itunes' app store, any of the apps my wife downloaded for her iPad, I can download to my iPad (and up to 5 devices in total).

However when I first signed up for itunes I wasn't married, so now that I am married and it would be easier to have the accounts merged.

Worse case scenario, I'll just use her account, and keep my computer's account for the songs I've downloaded (which really isn't that many).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gatekeeper3000 wrote:
I have been trying to find if there is a way to merge two itunes accounts. It doesn't seem that it's possible.

Folks were hoping Apple would do something like this with the release of iCloud, but it never came about. For now focus on your wife's account like you were planning. For most music, if they're iTunes Plus, you won't need to worry about authorization as they're now DRM free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.