GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,332 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Hey hey! Love to BGG fro and Armed Forces Vet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Del Esau
Canada
Alaska
flag msg tools
It's been a hard year. I got a promotion from Colonel in Intel to General Esau in the Canadian Armed Services (Forces was the old term but CSIS was algamated by the Forces, ie me and my loyalists.)

IT's been hard, as you all well know, and please know we love you Americans and that we are working hard to help with the resource deficiency.

I'm still a gamer. I'm working hard on Cell 2.0 as a dedicated to the veterans I served alongside in thses cities and on this Island.

It was world war 3. And I couldn't have made it without the dolphins and the cats. Sempir FI FELINE CORP!

So expect the game. I'll chat it up in BGG design if you wish. Illustrated by myself.

I love you all. You gave me courage before we were drafted and we held our border. Part of youn helped me do my part in that, brave Americans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Good on seeing you any! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:

Yeah, but when you see a name and think, "man, I hope that guy's doing OK," a shout out to the dolphins & the cats for their help in WW3 is not exactly comforting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
GROGnads wrote:

Yeah, but when you see a name and think, "man, I hope that guy's doing OK," a shout out to the dolphins & the cats for their help in WW3 is not exactly comforting.

True, but if he's the Real Deal Esau it gives me a little comfort and a small bit of hope knowing he's around and that there's a possibility we might see less WWIII and cats and more Cell 2.0 in his future, treatment willing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
kuhrusty wrote:
robot It's "Like" a 'Sarahpalindrome'; or perhaps, some 'Pantomimeographical' inference, just, don't 'mention' the "WAR!" shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.