Popular Tags: [View All]
While sleeping, watch!
United States
Unspecified
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The production of Hoffman lenses is incumbent upon all true scientists
badge
The tallest mountains, the darkest forests, the deepest deserts, the oldest books, there you will find the stone.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thoughthammer has this listed as Q4 2011 for the USA, is this correct? I would love to get this game, but the overseas shipping kills it. I'm just hoping it comes to a US game shop soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Chambers
Canada
Alliston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I too was unwilling to pay over $45 (minimum) for some new cards and a piece of cardboard. I did some shopping around and decided to pre-ordered a copy through Heavy Support games in Ontario. It took a while for them to get it but I got an email the other day that said my order had shipped. If memory serves, I paid about $20, plus S&H. I'm not sure if they had to special order my copy or what, but it's worth looking into.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
I picked this up yesterday at my kinda-FLGS in Oregon for $20.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
While sleeping, watch!
United States
Unspecified
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The production of Hoffman lenses is incumbent upon all true scientists
badge
The tallest mountains, the darkest forests, the deepest deserts, the oldest books, there you will find the stone.
mbmbmbmbmb
One copy left for $17.50 at Boardgame Revolution at this moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.