Popular Tags: [View All]
Niall McGrath
Ireland
dublin
dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi All
Just a quick question about the leaders expansion, can someone please clarify the Justinian card for me, is it one red,green&blue improvement with each one being from a different age or reds each from a different age, then blues/greens? Sorry but I just find the explanation a bit confusing.

The other question is catan side B, when you build your wonder stage 1 you are able to pick a new leader from the pack, is the leader you pick at random,from the top of the deck or can you look through the deck and pick which leader you want.

thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
dubatc wrote:
Hi All
Just a quick question about the leaders expansion, can someone please clarify the Justinian card for me, is it one red,green&blue improvement with each one being from a different age or reds each from a different age, then blues/greens? Sorry but I just find the explanation a bit confusing.

It doesn't matter what Age they come from, you simply get 3 points for every red-blue-green set you obtain. If you have 4 Reds, 7 blues, and 2 greens, you get 6 points.

Quote:
The other question is catan side B, when you build your wonder stage 1 you are able to pick a new leader from the pack, is the leader you pick at random,from the top of the deck or can you look through the deck and pick which leader you want.

thanks for the help.

I don't know but my guess would be just draw it off the top.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Fouts
United States
Brookfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You draw the Leader from the top of the Leader deck, just as you would with Roma (B).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niall McGrath
Ireland
dublin
dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
thanks for the clarifications

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.