Andrius is Lietuvos
Lithuania
Kaunas
flag msg tools
Last played: Steam: Great Britain, Eurorails, Kingdom Builder:Nomads
badge
Thinking over my next move :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I missing something, or does French are limited to movement by water only? There's no cards with the wagon in the startup card set and no possibility to obtain a location for road movement...

Am I right here?
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoît Delcorps
Belgium
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AndriusLT wrote:
Am I right here?

Yes you are, no wagon for the frenchies

Note that the sole use of wagons (for the british player, thus), is to go from Fort Halifax to Kennebec (which is a dead end, only interesting for raiding purposes), and to travel between Cumberland and Fort Duquesne (Fort Duquesne beeing thus a dead end for the french player but not for the english one).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim F
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Who knew trench warfare could be such fun?
badge
Ashwin in front of Tiger 131
mbmbmbmbmb
AndriusLT wrote:
Am I missing something, or does French are limited to movement by water only? There's no cards with the wagon in the startup card set and no possibility to obtain a location for road movement...

Am I right here?
Thanks

Yes, they have to walk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ashiefan wrote:
AndriusLT wrote:

Am I right here?
Thanks

Yes, they have to walk.

They can't even manage that, except on a raid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Low
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ashiefan wrote:
AndriusLT wrote:

Am I right here?
Thanks

Yes, they have to walk.

Unfortunately for Frenchies, tanks & planes were not invented yet, and Joan of Arc was long dead...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.