Subject: Fire engine to lobby when lift door open rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Michael Hickey
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have only 2 AP left and I want to move from the fire engine to the high rise elevator when both elevator doors are open (i.e elevator on the upper floor) can I spend those 2AP and what happens.
I was expecting to go to the lobby for 2AP but I can't position my fireman in the elevator space because it is on the upper floor. I need 2 more AP to call the lift down but where do I wait until next turn?

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You wait in the elevator but close the door. The closed door means you're at the lobby level like the open door means you're at the floor with the fire.

However, in your case, the elevator has to be moved down first. You'll need to bank your AP and move next turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Michael Hickey
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure this is as per the rules.

It means that I have received 4AP of actions for spending 2AP. 2AP to move to the lobby and 2AP to call the lift down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I may not have been clear. If you do not have AP to do what you want, you will need to bank your 2 AP and then have 6 available next turn. Then you can use 2 to call the elevator down to the lobby, 2 to move from the truck to the elevator, and then 2 to take the elevator up.

You just end your current turn on the truck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
you can save Action Points (AP) from one turn to the next, so if you don't have the 4 AP needed to both move from the engine to the lobby (2AP) and bring the elevator down (2AP) then you can save your Action Points till the next turn and take these actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.