GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,066 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Stargate Atlantis characters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Håkon Skappel
Norway
Kristiansand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In collaboration with
Ivar Skappel
Norway
Kristiansand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been working on a few more characters for Stargate Atlantis, to complement the ones found in this thread.

Character sheets :

Printable character stands and tokens (some assembly required):

Character and ship tokens made to fit Fixia [Ikea] felt thingies to fit under furniture, so is not the same size as for BSG tokens.

Don't check "fit to paper" when printing, as they are made to hopefully work for both Europe(A4 size) and US(Letter size). WxH 21x27,9 cm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can offer the same stuff as I did with the BSG78 retheme.
If you do a complete retheme (boards, crisis cards, destinations etc), I'll mod a test game of it on PBF!

think IOA deck (Quorum), Alkesh (heavy) and Gliders (raiders), Deadelus, Odyssey, Apollo...

Instead of loyalties, you get infected by Goauld!
THe Ori and the Wraith get an expansion each!

oh hell, I might just do it myself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkon Skappel
Norway
Kristiansand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're talking a bit about doing a proper SG conversion for BSG, but we're not sure we are ready for the workload of doing it well enough to be worth doing

I appreciate the offer of playtesting, and if we do get around to making a conversion, I will make sure you are on the list

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sciurusaurus wrote:
We're talking a bit about doing a proper SG conversion for BSG, but we're not sure we are ready for the workload of doing it well enough to be worth doing

I appreciate the offer of playtesting, and if we do get around to making a conversion, I will make sure you are on the list

Well if you're ready to do the "every little thing" job in photoshop (and the making screencaptures and writing down quotes), I'm more than happy to
a. give ideas for locations, destinations, etc
b. write up crisises based on episodes
c. offer ideas on the characters

I've done the Colony expansion (27 crisis cards plus a board) in 3-5 days. (complete with screecaptures and everything) So 70+ cards should take a week or two total time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkon Skappel
Norway
Kristiansand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At the moment, other considerations make it impossible for us to consistently devote the time and effort to take you up on your awesome offer. Of course, the possibility of sharing the workload does lower the bar for if/when we feel we can take this on, but currently it will unfortunately still remain as something we want to do, but don't really have enough time to devote to it (partly since we would need to rewatch all of the series (which is now like 15 seasons in total plus a few movies if we DON'T count Universe (which could be bumped to the last "expansion") to be able to find decent screencaps, give meaningful feedback to ideas etc...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkon Skappel
Norway
Kristiansand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ivar Skappel
Norway
Kristiansand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
finished the stands and tokens. Remember to click the images and go for original size when grabbing stuff for printing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.