Popular Tags: [View All]
The Grouch
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The current BGG widget is implemented as a javascript, so it uses a SCRIPT tag, Unfortunately, Yahoo! Groups don't allow script tags any more, so the widget doesn't work on my board game club's Yahoo! Group.

What works on my cycling club's Yahoo! Group is a weather forecast widget cleverly implemented as an IMG tag:

img src="http://www.findlocalweather.net/forecast.php?forecast=hourly&pands=tucson+az&config=png&alt=hwiccc" border="0" alt="Click for the latest Tucson weather forecast."

...which results in:

Anyway to implement BGG widget this way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mb
There is an image version of the widget.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
What took you so long, Scott?

(Merry Christmas!)

More helpfully, go to the Widget generator in your profile and set item 4, Display as Image.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Grouch
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldie & Walt, you guys rock. I swear when I clicked on the "widget" link this morning it just gave me the script version. That is awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.