Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Dueck
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
Nothing exists; all is a dream. God -- man -- the world -- the sun, the moon, the wilderness of stars -- a dream, all a dream; they have no existence. Nothing exists save empty space -- and you! And you are not you -- you are but a thought.
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend and I had a dispute as to whether or not the military research card that gives +1 movement to all military units counts for Captain Colossal. I say he gets it because he is a military unit, but my friend says he shouldn't because he's a living being (i.e. he can't be fitted with fusion cells to go faster).

Does anyone have any comments?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Ollenberger
Canada
Wetaskiwin
Alberta
flag msg tools
I'm pretty sure Giant Military Units are in a different catagory from normal Military Units... but I could be wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Dueck
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
Nothing exists; all is a dream. God -- man -- the world -- the sun, the moon, the wilderness of stars -- a dream, all a dream; they have no existence. Nothing exists save empty space -- and you! And you are not you -- you are but a thought.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wyrenn wrote:
I'm pretty sure Giant Military Units are in a different catagory from normal Military Units... but I could be wrong.

I never thought of considering both giant units to be exempt from Fusion Cells bonus. I figured since Mechamonster is a machine, installing fusion cells would just make sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Buel
United States
Hollywood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Capt. Colossal eats fusion cells for breakfast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Goldman
United States
Freeville
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played that he ate them for lunch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Buel
United States
Hollywood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, that's fine. At some places they serve fusion cells 24 hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tsar Count
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
This question came up too. We played that it only applied to the Military Owned units (IE: not Giant Units). But we might change our minds

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.